This is it, everyone! Tonight, I take a bus to Toronto to meet most of the delegation for the first time, do an interview with The Weather Network, and finalize the Canadian Youth Delegation's positions on the top five major issues to be discussed in Poznan.
I cannot wait to finally interact face-to-face with the incredible, motivated, and inspiring young people I have been on the phone with weekly for the past 4 months. Tonight will be a celebration, a launch, a deep breath, and a sigh.
Getting any work done today at the real job is going to be tough!
Next time I write, it will be from Poland!!
(NB: regarding the picture, replace the word "Bacon" with "CYD" and that's pretty much an accurate picture of my feelings at the moment...although, admittedly, I sometimes get that excited about Bacon)

1 comment:
hahaa...I get excited about bacon too jennie.
Post a Comment